Friday, January 2, 2009

Zibra ZPCOPEN-OR Open It Universal Package Opener

Package_Opener.jpg
Package_Opener.jpg
Package_Opener.jpg

After half a century of living, I'm not easily impressed, but I know I will be using this super-handy opener constantly. I received mine yesterday, tried it out on a hard clamshell package of inkjet cartridges, and I am delighted! It was effortless to use on that tough package and I couldn't wait to write a review and let everyone know it works great! I couldn't be more pleased with this universal package opener! I'm going to purchase another to keep in the car to open cd cases and other packages, another for my desk drawer, and several more to give as gifts. With Christmas coming soon, now is a great time to buy this item, especially for anyone with arthritis or fibromyalgia. (I can't imagine being a parent trying to open numerous clamshell packages, one after another!)
get here

Artikel Terkait



0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Widget By Devils Workshop

Label Cloud