Sunday, January 4, 2009

Alden Grabit Broken Bolt and Damaged Screw Extractors, 4-Piece Set

Screw_Extractors.jpg

I recently took down a metal gazebo on my deck. The 2.5" deck screws that held the gazebo in place were stripped and the tops were rusted. I tried every tool I had to remove them and they wouldn't even budge. I was afraid they'd never come out and I'd have to shave them down. After ordering the 4-piece Grabit tool, I read the instructions and within 5 minutes I had extracted all of the deck screws. I was overjoyed!!!

After that, I immediately went inside the house to extract two very small & stripped screws that were in a bedroom wall. It took two turns of stripping and extracting the screws, and then Viola! Worked again!
get here

Artikel Terkait



0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Widget By Devils Workshop

Label Cloud