Friday, January 30, 2009

Rockwell RK5102K Sonicrafter Deluxe 72-pc Kit

Rockwell-Sonicrafter-Deluxe

I had looked at the Fein Multimaster, but couldn't justify the price. I bought the Sonicrafter specifically to sand between the rails of a baby crib I built for my daughter. This tool will see as much use as my random orbital sander! It's very well made, and does a superb job. A couple of experiential comments: 1. The tool is a fast worker, let IT do the work for you. 2. The dust collection attachment gets in the way, and is useless. 3. I haven't found a source for sanding pads that fit, except Rockwell, and they're relatively expensive.
get here

Artikel Terkait



1 comments:

Expert said...

I bought this for my husband to help with a bathroom remodel project. He cannot stop talking about what a great produce this is. He has shown it to several of our neighbors and told several friends about it too. Makes some nasty work very easy!

http://feinmulti.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Widget By Devils Workshop

Label Cloud