Monday, December 22, 2008

Milwaukee 7100-20 Round Head 2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch Framing Nailer

 Framing_Nailer.jpg



I am a General Contractor and I have used a few different framing nailers over the last year. I have tried Porter Cable (I hope you like nail jams), Hitachi (double fire king, but never dies), and Max (could get a really good gun or a piece of jamming crap, just depends on which box comes off the shelf). I purchased the Milwaukee due to raving reviews, but when I received it I saw that it was made in Taiwan. Damn. Unless you want a Bostich (made by Stanley), it looks like you're out of luck when it comes to finding a framing nailer made in America. I almost returned it for the familiar and job site dominant Hitachi, but I decided to keep it and I am very glad I did. The nailer is super light, very, very smooth, and I can adjust it to sink nails in sheathing without breaking the top ply, which is code
get here

Artikel Terkait



0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Widget By Devils Workshop

Label Cloud