Monday, December 8, 2008

Grex P635 23 Gauge 1-3/8-Inch Length Headless Pinner

Headless_Pinner.jpg



I am simply amazed by this pinner. I have used many others with less features and the Grex p635 is a hands down winner. Few manufacturers offer a 23ga pinner as versatile as the P635 with the capability to shoot 3/8 to 1 3/8 pins and self adjusting to boot. No splitting of crown or delicate hardwood mouldings even within 1/8" of an end mitre. I have pretty much retired my 18ga brad nailer for high end trim in leu of the Grex P635. I am impressed with the holding power of the 23 ga pins in hardwood crown on cabinet installs. As a professional wood worker I highly recommend this pinner.

get here

Artikel Terkait



0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Widget By Devils Workshop

Label Cloud