Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hitachi NR90AD Clipped Head 2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch Framing Nailer

Framing_Nailer.jpg
I purchased two of these new models based on the experience that I have had with the NR83aa2's. Keep in mind that I run a framing crew and we rely on these guns all day every day. The gun shoots excellent. However, there is a piece of metal that acts as a lever for the retaining clip. On both of my newly purchased NR90ad's this piece of metal broke within the first three weeks and three weeks later I am still waiting for the parts. Long story short, that one one particular part that was poorly designed has turned what would normally be a great gun into a worthless piece of metal until those parts come in. 2-15-2005
get here

Artikel Terkait



0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Widget By Devils Workshop

Label Cloud